Monday, September 2, 2013

Married Conversations

So, Victor was looking through my computer the other night and said, "Hey Annie, where can I find the picture of us in the sunflower field from Romania?"

"I think it's in the 'summer 2013' folder on the desktop," I respond.

"I'm looking through it, and the only pictures I see are of you...playing."


You know, pictures like this:
And this:
And many more pictures that you have already seen on this blog. 
All taken while Victor was slaving away at work. It ain't easy being an Okinawa wife, I'm telling you.

But in all seriousness, I've been thinking about how so many husbands like mine go to work day after day and never complain. The month of August was a doozy for my husband. Literally at work all day while I would go out and spend his money, chill at the beach...and occasionally go to work ha ha. And he doesn't mind a bit. In fact, he enjoys and takes pride in the fact that he is taking care of our little family. It's pretty selfless. What a guy.

And hopefully now that his work schedule has eased up (for now), he'll be in more of those "playing" pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. Why is it so expensive for me to go there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell the sand dollas and the smell of the ocean! UMMMMM. mom

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS